Starting tonight I decided I was going to write a series designed to be a basic guide and provide you with an overall understanding of what peels do, what to expect, and how to care for your skin after a peel. Your safety and satisfaction is VERY important to me. So post, email or even call me personally!
RULES & ADVICE
* Do not shave the area being treated 2 days prior to the peel.
*Do not resume shaving until the shedding has started
* Stop using RetinA or other chemical exfoliators 2 days before the peel
* Use sun protection at all times especially when you have chemical peels
* Never pick at or pull the shedding skin if it is still firmly attached
* Do not scatch at your skin after the peel or during the shedding process
* Do not indoor tan while having a series of peels
* Do not have a chemical peel when you are pregnant or nursing
Follow me along in the series — next BENEFITS OF A CHEMICAL PEEL